Microcannula For Dermal Filler?
1) Made of high quality stainless steel
2) Different size available
3) Sterile package
4) Special design is available
5) Round tip and hole to avoid any damage
1. Comfort: Patients undergoing cannula injection experience much less discomfort than during needle injections. The entire lip, nasolabial fold, mandibular sulcus, cheek, or temple area
can be augmented through a single puncture site. Only 2-4 entry points are needed for full
2. Speed: Procedures with micro-cannula are less time-consuming, because of the techniques
used and decreased need for anesthesia (numbing cream or injections).
3. Recovery: The social downtime associated with traditional technique is practically eliminated
with less edema and swelling and minor bruising and/or vessel laceration.
4. Value: Fillers can be administered with greater precision so the results are more natural and
less product is needed to treat most areas.
5. Flexibility: Cannula allows access to virtually any area of the facial anatomy for improvement
with fillers. Previously hard to treat areas such as the delicate area under the eyes, hollow
cheeks and the vertical cheek wrinkles are easily corrected using this technique.
6. New collagen: Research surgical care suggests that moving the micro cannula back-and-forth in the dermis, stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new collagen, even without the addition
of fillers. As a results the skin begins to tighten by initiating growth factors.
Thanks for your interest. We are Import and Export Trading Company in South Korea & Pakistan known as the exportation of the best quality products (at wholesale prices).
We hope for maximum co-operation and long-term business relationship.
In case of any query or other questions please feel free to Contact Us.